- Coming into contact
- How it just remains, how it subsides, and how it undoes ‘I’
- 束の間の、つなぎのようなもの - That is, like a brief moment to be filled
- Shadow Drawing - Lilli Pilly
- Imago (video work)
- Imago (video installation at Phantasmagoria)
- ここがどこなのか_ where it is here_どうでもいいことさ_it does not matter_どうやって来たのか_how I have got here_忘れられるかな_can I forget
- Pensé en ir de alguna manera - Somehow, I thought I'd go
- Pretend Not To See
- understanding of misunderstanding
- It drops, it reflects
- Miru Milieu - See Site -
- Platform for Performance
- Waves in the sea
- Narrative Action - Force of Movement
- I can never be in your point of view, but...
- were born to be connected
Collaborative Exhibition/ 09 June - 23 June, 2018 /Boxcopy, Brisbane, Australia
Installation 'Inflections' and 'Drift woods'
2018 /cyanotpye prints, plaster reliefs, painted MDF/ dimention variable
'postscript/追伸 is a collaborative project between Melbourne-based artist Stephen Palmer and myself, developed out of a long running dialogue related to shared interests in translation, displacement, gesture, and the rifts between points of perception in time and space. The exhibition has been developed in correspondence, through email and skype conversations, and the exchange of photographs and drawings..
more info about the exhibition
read exhibition catalogue poster