- Coming into contact
- How it just remains, how it subsides, and how it undoes ‘I’
- 束の間の、つなぎのようなもの - That is, like a brief moment to be filled
- Shadow Drawing - Lilli Pilly
- Imago (video work)
- Imago (video installation at Phantasmagoria)
- ここがどこなのか_ where it is here_どうでもいいことさ_it does not matter_どうやって来たのか_how I have got here_忘れられるかな_can I forget
- Pensé en ir de alguna manera - Somehow, I thought I'd go
- Pretend Not To See
- understanding of misunderstanding
- It drops, it reflects
- Miru Milieu - See Site -
- Platform for Performance
- Waves in the sea
- Narrative Action - Force of Movement
- I can never be in your point of view, but...
- were born to be connected
video work, 12min. 20sec.
Imago from utakoshindo on Vimeo.
Duration: 12min. 20sec.
Installation view at Phantasmagoria Exhibition
The production of the work is supported by Bogong Centre for Sound Culture & The National Association for the Visual Arts.