- Deep Surface
- 束の間の、つなぎのようなもの - That is, like a brief moment to be filled
- Shadow Drawing - Lilli Pilly
- Imago (video work)
- Imago (video installation at Phantasmagoria)
- ここがどこなのか_ where it is here_どうでもいいことさ_it does not matter_どうやって来たのか_how I have got here_忘れられるかな_can I forget
- Pensé en ir de alguna manera - Somehow, I thought I'd go
- Pretend Not To See
- understanding of misunderstanding
- It drops, it reflects
- Miru Milieu - See Site -
- Platform for Performance
- Waves in the sea
- Narrative Action - Force of Movement
- I can never be in your point of view, but...
- were born to be connected
Video Installation / Group Exhibition - Phantasmagoria - / 8 - 30 April, 2017 /BCSC (Bogong Village), Australia
2017 / video (12 min 20 sec), LED monitor, glassine paper, found objects, chairs / Photo by Luke Barrett
2017 / video (14 min 10 sec), LED monitor, glassine paper, found objects, chairs / Photo by Luke Barrett
My video installation, 'Imago', exhibited as part of 'Phantasmagoria' exhibition at Bogong Village, metaphorically captures phantoms of imago (image and butterfly/moth) that transfer from/into pupa (hollow and soul), through embodying shifting shadow-light and reticently fertile silence. It intends to reflect transformation of the region, Bogong (a brown moth/big person), and to provoke a sense of metamorphosis among audiences.
View the video work: Imago (12:20)
About the group exhibition,'Phatasmagoria', curated by Bogong Centre for Sound Culture
The presentation of the work for Phantasmagoria is supported by NAVA. Australian Artists’ Grant is a NAVA initiative, made possible through the generous sponsorship of Mrs Janet Holmes à Court and the support of the Visual Arts Board, Australia Council for the Arts.